Реферат на тему:
The system of government of great Britain
1. Britain is a parliamentary democracy with a constitutional monarch.
Queen Elizabeth II.
2. In theory the constitution has three branches:
Parliament, which makes laws;
The government, which executes laws;
The law courts, which interpret laws.
3. Although the Queen is officially head of all three branches, she has
little direct power.
4. Parliament has two parts: the House of Commons & the House-of Lords.
5. Members of the House of Commons are elected by the voters of 650
6. They are known as MPs or Members of Parliament.
7. The Prime Minister or the leader of the Government, is also an MP.
8. The prime Minister is advised by a Cabinet of about twenty other
9. Even if the Government changes after an election, .the-same civil
servants are employed.
10. The House of Lords consists of Lords Temporal & Lords Spiritual.
11. The Lords Spiritual are the Archbishops, together with 24 senior
bishops of the Church of England.
12. The Lords Temporal consist of hereditary peers, life peers & the
Lords of Appeal or Law Lords.
13. Hereditary peers have inherited their title's.
14. Life peers are appointed by the Queen on the advice of the
government for various services to, the nation.
15. Law Lords become life peers on their judicial appointments.
What kind of country is Great Britain?
Who is the Queen of Great Britain?
What Houses does the Parliament of Great Britain consist?
What does the House of Lords consists?
Are life peers appointed by the Queen?
YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS IN UKRAINE
Youth and the youth movement have became an important factor in the
public and political life of our state. Youth are the future of each
nation of each country. Our young people begin to take more interest in
the home and foreign policy of Ukraine. All organizations for
schoolchildren are not based in schools they unite young people of
different towns or districts. The strongest youth organizations is
“Students Brotherhood” it unites students from all parts of Ukraine.
This organization plays a very important role in democratic changes that
are taking place nowadays. A group of members of this organization from
different institutes and universities organized a hunger strike in Kiev
in October 1990 and had a great influence over some decisions of the
Ukrainian Parliament. Another youth organization is “Plast”. This
organization unites boys and girls from the age of fourteen for purpose
of education sports and culture. “Plast” educates its member to he
faithful to God and Ukraiue. This organization was formed in Lviv in
1911 but from 1930 it did not function.
Now boys and girls are very active in newly formed “Plast” section. The
independent Ukraine Youth League is very active in Ukraine too. It’s
members organize pickets Strikes and demonstrations. The such
organization is an independent political cultural and sports league of
young people, its main aim is to revive national consciousness among the